Many people ask: How did you train 99/120 Dungeoneering but not getting any combat xp?
Well, the way skillers does it is by ‘leeching’. Leeching means that you as the skiller dont do any work in the floor, but let your team finish the floor for you. You just sit back in the lobby/base and do nothing, easy right? 😉
Before we get startet there is some informations that is very important to do at the beginning.
- Turn of “XP Share”. When turning off XP Share you wont recive combat xp from the other players when running around in the floor. To do this, simply click “Open party interface” by right clicking the Ring of Kingship. Press “Form Party” and press the square where XP stands with green text, make sure that it is red meaning that XP Share has been turn off.
- Start the first floor alone, but dont finish it. When entering the floor you will recive some low level gear, simply bind the bow that you recive, but DONT bind the arrows. This is a greate safety if you by mistake should missclick and attack a mob.
Its recommended to run around in the floor and skill the different skills there is, but make sure to ask your team if they are okay with it.
There is sadly no FC that offer free leech for Skillers, the once that exist requires level 90 combat to join. If you want to pay for floors, i would recommend to join “Keyers FC” or “DG Service”.
Recommended items to use your Dungeoneering tokens on
- Scroll of life (Require level 25 Farming): Gives a permanent effect: When harvesting farming patches (including dead), there is a 10% chance your seeds will be returned to you. There is also a 5% chance of getting a tree seed back from a dead tree. 10k. Tokens.
- Gem Bag (Require level 25 Crafting): Holds up to 100 uncut gems (only F2P gems). 2k tokens.
- Coal Bag (Require level 35 Mining): Holds up to 27 pieces of coal. 4k Tokens.
- Scroll of effciency (Require level 55 Smithing): Gives a permanent effect: Whenever the player smiths an item that requires three or more bars to create, there is a chance that they will retain a bar. This chance is dependent on the bars that are being smithed. 20k Tokens.
- Scroll of dexterity (Require level 60 Crafting): Gives a permanent effect: Whenever the player crafts an item that requires three or more of the same ingredients to create, there is a chance that they will retain an ingredient. This chance is dependent on the crafting level required to craft the item. 20k Tokens.
- Scroll of proficiency (Require level 60 Construction): Gives a permanent effect: Whenever the player constructs an item that requires three or more planks to create, there is a chance that they will retain a plank. This chance is dependent on the planks that are being used. 20k Tokens.
- Scroll of Daemonheim (Requre level 70 Dungeoneering): Gives a permanent effect: when performing any skilling action in Daemonheim there is a chance that you will gain an additional 5% XP in Dungeoneering. 30k Tokens.
- XP: Once you have optain all of the top items, it would be best to use your tokens on XP.
If you already have 99 in anything else, but only need Dungeoneering, it is recommended to change the dailys you get. Check all the ones you have 99 in so you only get dailys in combat, slayer, summoning and Dungeoneering. When you have finished the dungeoneering daily, you will automatic recive a dungeoneering daily again, due to that you can not have 2 of the same dailys, means you can have dung dailys everything single day.
Remember to extend the daily with 50 Vis Wax for x2 the amount of xp.
Sinkholes is also an option for a skiller. But be carefull when playing it, and do NOT use the bow, as it will still work without any arrows.