|Level||Wisp type||Location||Amount to convert (Normal memories with Boon + energy)|
|1||Pale||West of lumbridge crator, near the Divination camp||385 (1-10)|
|10||Flickering||Run east of the Falador lodestone||754 (10-20)|
|20||Bright||Between Varrock and Dig Site||1,617 (20-30)|
|30||Glowing||South-east of Seers’ Village||3,099 (30-40)|
|40||Sparkling||South-east of Rellekka, near the Golden Apple Tree.||4,857 (40-50)|
|50||Gleaming||In the centre of the Karamja jungle, north-east of Shilo Village.||8,250 (50-60|
|60||Vibrant||North of Mobilising Armies.||16,869 (70-70)|
|70||Lustrous||North of Canifis, just to the east of the Slayer Tower.||35,468 (70-80)|
|80||Brilliant||East of the Mage Training Arena.||33,053 (80-85)|
|85||Radiant||On Dragontooth Island.||49,946 (85-90)|
|90||Luminous||South of Sophanem.||74,140 (90-95)|
|95||Incandescent||South of the Poison Waste.||86,119 (95-99)|
How to get to the places
- Level 1: Teleport to Draynor Village and run south through the Draynor Village.
- Level 10: Teleport to Falador lodestone and run east.
- Level 20: Teleport to Varrock lodestone and run east. Once you hit a fence, run south to find a gate. Once you got through the gate, follow the fence north.
- Level 30: Teleport to Seers’ Village lodestone, and run to the Seers’ Village bank. Once you are at the bank, run south until you are at the flax farm. Run abit more south, and you should be there.
- Level 40: Teleport to Rellekka lodestone. Run south until you hit a path. Follow the path east, where you should fint a Golden Apple Tree. Divination spot is just south of it.
- Level 50: Teleport to Karamja lodestone. Run South-East of the lodestone, and you should end up right at the place.
- Level 60: Buy a Ring of Duelling in the Grand Exchange. The Ring can teleport you right outsite Mobilising Armies. Exit the gates, and you are at the place.
- Level 70: Now, this is where it gets tricky. To enter Canifis you need to slay a Zombie with 1500 life. This can be done with a Ring of Recoil. You can follow this YouTube video on how to enter. Once you have the Canifis lodestone activated, simply run North-West of the lodestone and you should end up at the divination spot.
- Level 80: Buy a Ring of duelling in the Grand Exchange. Teleport to Dual Arena. Once you are at the Dual Arena, run abit north till you are at the Mage Training Area. There is a small gate at the South-East corner of the place. Walk through and follow the path until you hit the beach.
- Level 85: This is on the Dragontooth Island. You can watch this guide on how to unlock Dragontooth Island.
- Level 90: I would not recommend to train this place, as you will need to have waterskins on you all the time. It takes up backpack space, means lower xp/hr.
- Level 95: Buy a Ring of duelling in the Grand Exchange, and teleport to Castle Wars Arena. Once you are at the Arena run over the bridge and rund south. Remember to follow the small lake there is. Follow the walls of Castle Wars all the way out until you hit a bridge. Cross the bridge, and you are the place.
Expensive but fast
The fastes way is to buy the energy in the Grand Exchange. Everytime you convert the memories, do it with Memories and Energy to Experience. This result will give the best xp/hr.
Cheap but slow
A cheap way to get to 99 and also make some profit, is by harvesting as normal but you convert the Memories to Experience and not Memories and Energy to Experience. This way you will save energy, and make some good profit from Divination. This will give a decent xp/hr.
ALLWAYS make a boon when you can. This will give you +10% more xp for the next area that you are going to skill at. Here is a list of how many energys you need to make a boon and at what level.
|Boon||Level||Amount of energy||Energy type||Experience|
|Boon of flickering energy||10||100||Pale or Flickering||3|
|Boon of bright energy||20||300||Flickering or Bright||5|
|Boon of glowing energy||30||500||Bright or Glowing||7|
|Boon of sparkling energy||40||600||Glowing or Sparkling||9|
|Boon of gleaming energy||50||800||Sparkling or Gleaming||11|
|Boon of vibrant energy||60||1000||Gleaming or Vibrant||13|
|Boon of lustrous energy||70||1250||Vibrant or Lustrous||15|
|Boon of elder energy||75||1375||Lustrous or Elder||16|
|Boon of brilliant energy||80||1500||Lustrous or Brilliant||17|
|Boon of radiant energy||85||1750||Brilliant or Radiant||19|
|Boon of luminous energy||90||2000||Radiant or Luminous||21|
|Boon of incandescent energy||95||2250||Luminous or Incandescent||23|
Every hour there starts a minigame called Guthixian Cache, its a easy minigame where you need to bring the divine energy standing beside all the walls into the middle and drop them into the rift. You can do this minigame 2 times a day, and is highly recommended to do if you train Divination. You start the minigame by going to any rift at the specific time when the minigame starts. You can read more about the minigame here. Remember.. You can only get the Guthix Buff every 3 hours.